If you’re interested in dental implants and/or would like a second opinion, call today to schedule a free implant consultation, (303) 214-9195.
If you’ve been wondering, “are dental implants right for me,” take this fast, self-assessment.
1) Do you have one or more missing teeth that you’d like to replace?
2) Do you still have a baby tooth in your mouth, with no permanent tooth below it?
3) Do you have a bridge that needs to be replaced?
4) Have you stopped smiling because you’re self-conscious about how your smile looks?
5) Do you dread the thought of getting dentures?
6) Would you like a better, more permanent solution to a flipper or partial dentures?
7) Do your dentures bother you?
8) Do you want a more attractive smile?
9) Is a missing tooth causing you to experience pain or have bite problems?
10) Do you want to look and feel the best you can?
If you answered “yes” to any of the questions above, you owe it to yourself to schedule your free dental implant consultation. From there, you can find out more about your specific situation and make an informed decision that you’ll be happy with.
If you have more questions about whether dental implants are right for you, please call (303) 214-9195, or e-mail email@example.com.
Click here to learn more about whether you’re a good candidate for dental implants.