Dental Implants = Beautiful Smiles
Dental implants offer a beautiful and functional solution for missing teeth! Whether you’ve lost teeth because of illness, heredity, or injury, dental implants can be a great option – and in the majority of cases, a much better choice than traditional dentures or bridges.
We’re pleased to offer affordable dental implants, starting at a cost of just $2,495 for a single implant!
Dental implants are artificial substitutes for natural tooth roots. The lightweight posts are surgically placed in the gums or in your jawbone, and replacement teeth (crowns or even dentures) are attached to them.
The primary types of dental implants include:
- single tooth implants
- multiple teeth implants
- full mouth restoration with implants
- dentures supported by implants
Dental implants can provide support for improved appearance, speech, comfort, and chewing ability. They look and function as beautifully as your natural teeth…no one but you will know the difference!
Today’s dental implants mark a significant improvement over the first generations of implants, which were introduced into mainstream dentistry more than thirty years ago. There are more dental implant options now than ever before!
If you’re considering getting dental implants, now is the time to schedule a free dental implant consultation (which includes X-rays), (303) 214-9195, or e-mail email@example.com.
You might just start smiling widely when you hear the possibilities for a more beautiful smile!
Fast Facts About Implants
- A dental implant consists of these components: the implant, which is surgically implanted in your jaw bone; the abutment, which is screwed on top of the implant; and the crown, which is cemented over the abutment.
- Today’s 3D X-ray technology helps get a multi-dimensional look at your mouth, providing a clear picture of your: bones, tissues, nerves, teeth, and more. This new technology makes the art of placing dental implants extremely precise!
- You’re a good candidate for dental implants if you’re in relatively good overall health, and if you don’t have excessive bone loss or gum loss. If you’ve been told that you shouldn’t get an implant, before you give up, schedule a free consultation for a second opinion.
- In the 1950s, Leonard Linkow was one of the first researchers to insert titanium and other metal implants into the jaw.
- In 1965, Ingvar Branemark, a Swedish surgeon who had discovered that titanium and bone could fuse together, placed his first titanium dental implant into a volunteer patient.
- “Osseointegration” is the term used for the merging of the titanium rod into the jawbone, which takes several months to complete.
- Dental implants are an alternative to bridges, flippers, partial dentures, and full dentures.
- We offer payment plans (with interest) to help you pay for your dental implants, and we also accept CareCredit financing.
- More dental insurance plans are covering the cost of dental implants than in past years. Before you begin treatment, a “pre-determination of benefits” can be submitted so that you’ll know what your out-of-pocket cost will be for your implants.